Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Longer Lasting Pedicure!


Ahhhh, one of the best parts of summer is getting a great pedicure! Of course once you have this great set of polished toes, they MUST be shown off by wearing all those cute sandals and flip-flops that are just begging to have their turn out of the closet!!! Being a "California Girl" that has been tranplanted to Utah, one year I vowed not to wear closed toe shoes until Nov 1st....and I did it. Hopefully this too will be one of those years and we will be able to enjoy a long and lovely Indian Summer when the time comes!

Luckily I've found a fabulous product that help extend the life of my pedicure!!! And surprisingly, it can be found at Walmart!!!!
It is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat!!!
What I love about this top coat is it gives my nails a shiny finish, I apply a new coat 2-3 times a week to extend the life of my manicures and pedicures! People always comment on if I just had my toes done!!! Love it and love the price!!!

No comments: