Monday, March 14, 2011

Dr. Amen--Change Your Brain, Change Your Body!!!


One of my favorite shows is going to air on KUED on Tues, March 15th at 7pm (channel7)!!!

Some of you may have heard me talk about Dr. Amen, his approach to food and how it affects our brain and our body! He is amazing...he makes me work harder at eating better. It is because of him that I am "trying" to break my sugar addiction!!! It's soooo hard. Whenever he is one, I watch it again, I need all the motivation I can get.




If you have time, I strongly encourage you to watch it, or at least record it on your dvr/tivo and watch it later!!! It's so good! I'd really hate to see what my brain looks like right now. Sunday is our "make a yummy dessert day", we made chocolate cupcakes with mint filling and chocolate frosting...I ate too many!!! If you do watch it, let me know what you think.

Right now, I'm reading "The China Study", a client recommended it to me....I post more on that later....but very eye-opening....this one may be a life-changer!!!

No comments: