Wednesday, January 30, 2013

February Product of the Month...Tinted Sunscreen!

This month we are featuring our tinted sunscreen.  I love, love, love this product.  I have been a fan and loyal customer for 7 years.  It is a staple in our house of all girls (except for Mr. Marcus), when we are running low, 
it is every woman/girl for herself! 

Ayur-medic tinted sunscreen was developed by a plastic surgeon and dermatologist in Beverly Hills.  Together, Dr. Raj Kanodia and Dr Ezra Kest took the best ingredients from nature and science to create one of my very favorite products.

February Special $30 (Retail $40)

The thing I love about this sunscreen is that is doesn't smell or feel like a sunscreen.  It moisturizes and it hydrates while protecting the skin.  It doesn't clog the pores!!!  I use it instead of foundation...I apply the sunscreen in the morning and then a little mineral makeup.  It never feels heavy, it just looks fresh!

This sunscreen comes in two different finishes, Tinted and Sheer Tint

I usually use the Tinted in the winter when I need a little more coverage and the Sheer Tint during the summer and fall.  The tint in the product matches most skin tones.  A little goes a long way, so this product will last for a few months.

Some people think sunscreen is a product only to be used by the pool or while visiting the beach...not so my friends.  Sun protection is a 365 day/year job!!!

As long as I have my Ayur-medic tinted sunscreen and a tube of mascara, I can leave my house!  And most days, that's about all I have time for!!!  I also love the fact that as long as my teenage daughters have been wearing make-up they have also been protecting their skin from sun damage.  They really don't care about the spf , they just love the product and think of it as their "make-up".  
But some day, when they are 40-something, they'll thank me !!!

If you'd like to try to drop by and pick up a sample of either the Tinted or Sheer Tint Sunscreen, let us know!!

No comments: