Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter Hand Help!


There are 2 areas of the body besides the face that tend to give your age away...the hands and chest. I don't know about you, but during the winter, my hands seem to age a decade, not exactly what I want to happen. I find that especially in my line of work, I am always sanitizing and washing my hands which only tends to dry them out even more. Here is what I've found to work for me...



It’s not glamorous, or new, and your eyes probably skip right over it when you’re browsing the lotion section of the drugstore—but so many dermatologists say that this old-standby hand cream is a proven miracle worker. It’s Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. And it’s only four bucks at the drugstore!

I like that it doesn't feel greasy and absorbs quickly into my hands. You only need to use a small amount....before bed I like to use a little more and massage it into my often dry cuticles. So this weekend, hit Walmart, Walgreens or your fav drugstore and get your hands re-moisturized this winter!!! (Also works great on the feet)

No comments: