Thursday, October 13, 2011

A New Season--Time for New Make-Up!


Well, it's mid-Oct and I guess we are officially into Fall, the summer glow is fading and I feel like I'm over due for check up at my favorite make-up counter! I've been a fan of Bare Essentials for years and I would pick it up at either Nordstrom or Sephora...but now we have our own Bare Escentuals Boutique at the University Mall. (Located by Eddie Bauer)

My daughter and I visited their new boutique for the 1st time last week and worked with a darling make-up artist, Tonya. Tonya color matched my daughter for the season and was so helpful with any concerns, issues and make-up questions. She was NOT pushy or over the top sales person, so nice! If you are still using drugstore liquid make-up, do us both a favor and STOP! I LOVE mineral makeup, it is SO much better for your skin, especially if you have problem skin. And it lasts much longer, so in the end it is more cost effective. So here's my advice, head to Bare Escentuals and "Get your Face Fall Ready"!!!

No comments: